Precautionary homeopathic medicine for chicken pox:
The Following article on chicken pox and Homeopathic treatment aimed at explaining the below:
- Chickenpox homeopathy or allopathy
- Precautionary homeopathic medicine for chicken pox
- Homeopathic medicine for chickenpox in adults
- Variolinum chicken pox
- Homeopathic medicine for chicken pox scars
- Rhus tox for chicken pox
- Pulsatilla for chicken pox
- Pox prevention homeopathy medicine
Essentials of Diagnosis:
Exposure 14–21 days before onset.
Fever and malaise just before or with the eruption.
Rash: pruritic, centrifugal, papular, changing to vesicular (“dewdrops on a rose petal”), pustular, and finally crusting.
Varicella-zoster virus (VZV) is HHV-3. Disease manifestations include chickenpox (varicella) and shingles (herpes zoster). Chickenpox is generally a disease of the childhood. It has an incubation period of 10–20 days (average 2 weeks) and is highly contagious, spreading by inhalation of infective droplets or contact with lesions.
The incidence and severity of herpes zoster (“shingles”) increases with age due to an age-related decline in immunity against VZV. More than half of all patients in whom herpes zoster develops are older than 60 years. The annual incidence of herpes zoster in the United States is at least 1 million cases, which is expected to increase as the mean population age increases.
Clinical Findings: Chickenpox virus varicella Symptoms and signs
Fever and malaise are mild in children and more marked in adults. The pruritic rash begins prominently on the face, scalp, and trunk, and later involves the extremities. Maculopapules change in a few hours to vesicles that become pustular and eventually form crusts. New lesions may erupt for 1–5 days so that different stages of the eruption are usually present simultaneously. The crusts slough in 7–14 days. The vesicles and pustules are superficial and elliptical, with slightly serrated borders. Pitted scars are frequent sequelae.
Summary of clinical symptoms chickenpox:
0–1 day of fever, anorexia, headache. The rapid evolution of macules to papules, vesicles, crusts; all stages simultaneously present; lesions superficial, distribution centripetal. The Lesions on the scalp and mucous membranes. Specialized complement fixation and virus neutralization in cell culture. Fluorescent antibody test of a smear of lesions.
The vesicles appear after a 14-day incubation.
The disease evolves in several stages (2 or 3), healing spontaneously after a week.
The interest in this children’s disease lies in its viral similarity with herpes zoster (shingles). During a chickenpox epidemic, the older population with depressed immune systems will get this severe neurological disease. (shingles).
Homeopathic treatment for chicken pox:
Coming to question chicken pox homeopathy or allopathy which is better.No doubt Homeopathy is most safer and without side effects cures the chicken post speedily when compared to allopathic medicine for chicken pox. Homeopathic medicine for chicken pox directly works on cells affected by the chicken pox virus. Close the receptors of the body cells and arrest the chicken pox virus to enter into the body cells. Thereby Homeopathic medicines and treatment prevent and cure the chicken pox without side effects.
Homeopathy medicine for chicken pox At the beginning:
Belladona 200c is preventive for chicken pox in homeopathic medicine. In addition, skin alternates redness and paleness; irregular fever indicates Belladona in Homeopathy for chicken pox.
Red, swollen, itching skin; night restlessness with intense thirst exceptionally indicates Rhus Toxicodendron for chicken pox. Rhus Tox 200c is also a precautionary homeopathic medicine for chicken pox.
Moreover, Vaccinotoxinum is especially a Precautionary homeopathic medicine for chicken pox in all the cases irrespective of symptoms.
|Rhustox leaves- rash like chicken pox|
Chicken Pox prevention homeopathy medicine – at Eruption stage:
The personal hygiene must be kept up by repeated warm baths followed by an intense powdering with Calendula talcum.
The main remedy to prevent chicken pox at an early stage is especially Rhus Tox.
In case of severe chickenpox rash use Mezerium or Cantharis. These are Precautionary homeopathic medicine for chicken pox at the eruptive stage.
if at all pus formed at eruptions that is suppuration then Echinacea and Hepar Sulfur are excellent Precautionary homeopathic medicine for chicken pox.
Homeopathy for chickenpox at Convalescence or during recovery:
if patient loose appetite with chicken pox Sulfur Iodatum is best Homeopathic medicine to recover the appetite.
In case of digestive infection, diarrhea after chickenpox, Antimonium Crudum is a very good Homeopathic remedy.
|Antimonium crude like chickenpox crusts|
Summary of the article on Homeopathic remedies for chicken pox :
- Chickenpox homeopathy or Allopathy: This is a very good question. People have often doubt about the treatment. Homeopathy or Allopathy is the best for chicken pox treatment. In fact, Chickenpox is a viral infection. As it is evident from clinical experiments, Allopathy has very limited action on viral infections. On the other hand, Homeopathy is the best treatment in chickenpox prevention as well as to limit the infection. Homeopathy is best again to cure the chicken pox eruptions and scars.
- Precautionary homeopathic medicine for chicken pox: the above article clearly states the various homeopathic remedies for chicken pox prevention. Moreover, it is mentioned here the homeopathic medicines that are useful at various stages of the infection. In fact, Pulsatilla is best Homeopathic remedy at all stages to prevent chicken pox.
- Homeopathic medicine for chickenpox in adults: point is that medicines that are useful in case of children also helpful for adults. However, the potency of chicken pox remedy needs to change. In fact, the chicken pox remedy for children is of higher potency. Whereas Homeopathic medicine for chickenpox in adults is of medium potency.
Some more insight on Chickenpox and homeopathy:
- Variolinum chicken pox: Variolinum is the best preventive for chicken pox apart from pulsatilla. However, it is a nosode remedy, means prepared from diseased products. Therefore, multiple doses not suggested. Variolinum chicken pox is especially
- Homeopathic medicine for chicken pox scars: formation of scars at the spot of eruption is most bothering some. In fact, the chick pox scars can cure with Homeopathic remedies. the Homeopathic medicines like Causticum and graphite’s are best for the cure of chicken pox scars.
- Rhus tox for chicken pox: This is remedy is most popular for the treatment of chicken pox. In fact, the eruptions that Rhus tox produces are like chicken pox. Most particularly Rhus tox is useful at an early eruptive stage of the disease.
- Pulsatilla for chicken pox: Pulsatilla is also a good remedy to prevent chicken pox. The fact is that chicken pox eruptions of mild in nature are curable with Pulsatilla. Pulsatilla for chicken pox moreover is a very good preventive. All ages of people, children, adults, and old people can use Pulsatilla for chicken pox safely. Moreover, Pulsatilla for chicken pox can repeat safely unlike Variolinum for chicken pox.
- Pox prevention homeopathy medicine: It is explained under the heading Precautionary homeopathic medicine for chicken pox.
- current medical dx; tx; Chapter 32. Viral & Rickettsial Infections; Viral Diseases
- Bouko levy m., Homeopathic and Drainage Repertory; Chickenpox