Best Homeopathic medicine for Rheumatoid arthritis treatment
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic condition caused by your immune system to attack healthy cells in your body. Unfortunately, the issue is progressive and can even result in becoming crippled. Recognizing the signs early, however, may slow the advancement. Homeopathic medicine controls Rheumatoid arthritis without unpleasant or dangerous side effects.
About Rheumatoid Arthritis and Homeopathic Medicine
Rheumatoid arthritis targets the joints and causes them to swell. You’ll experience pain at first, but as it worsens, it can limit your mobility. Basically, your immune system starts attacking healthy cells in your body, and it begins with your joints. Specifically, the condition affects the lining of the joints. It’ll cause the bones to erode, and as it does, it causes the bones to deform or move out of their proper location. As it continues, it’ll even start to affect other portions of your body including your heart, kidney, lungs, eyes, and skin.
Some symptoms of rheumatoid begin as tenderness and swelling in the joints. You might notice your joints feel warm. Additionally, you tend to have pain. Generally, it begins in your smaller joints like in your hands and toes, but it often spreads to your knees, wrists, elbows, hips, and shoulders. Your joints may feel stiff, especially in the mornings and after periods of inactivity. You might also experience chronic fatigue, fever, and a loss of appetite. Eventually, it could even cause problems with vision as well as heart issues and difficulty breathing.
Sometimes, your symptoms may come and go. They may even differ in the severity. During periods of inactivity, both swelling and pain may lessen or disappear completely. When you’re experiencing periods of time when the symptoms are worse, they’re known as flares.
Why You Get Rheumatoid Arthritis
Generally, you think of arthritis as a condition that arises because of age, but that isn’t true with this form. When you have rheumatoid arthritis, your immune system begins to attack the synovium, which is the lining in your joints. Eventually, your synovium thickens, and it destroys your cartilage and bones. As of now, physicians and experts aren’t sure what causes rheumatoid arthritis. However, it does appear that genetics are a factor. There isn’t a specific gene that triggers the disease, though. Your genetic makeup increases your sensitivity to bacterial and viral infections that can cause it.
Besides genetics, other risk factors increase your risk of rheumatoid arthritis. For instance, your gender plays a role since women are more prone to it than men. Your age does have a part too because people in their middle ages tend to develop it more than others. Exposure to asbestos and silica seem to elevate a person’s risk, but it’s not understood why. Smoking and obesity make it more likely that you’ll develop it as well.
Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis
In order to prevent complications and the disease from progressing, it’s important to seek out treatment. Early detection leads to the best prognosis. Treatment also helps to reduce your pain and swelling, so you may live a normal life. In some cases, your primary care physician (PCP) may refer you to a rheumatologist who can help you even more.
Often, the first course of action is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, more commonly known as an NSAID. This type of medication relieves your pain. Sometimes, you receive steroids like prednisone to reduce the inflammation and pain as well as slow the progression. Often, a physician will prescribe a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug-like Trexall, Orencia, Humira, Enbrel, or Arava.
Sometimes, your physician will send you to a physician or occupational therapist. This person will teach you exercises that help the flexibility in your joints. You’ll learn new ways to perform your daily tasks in order to make them easier for you. Your therapist might also recommend devices that can assist you. For example, you can purchase kitchen knives that have a special grip to protect your hands.
Although a PCP or rheumatologist can’t perform surgery, they can provide you with a referral to a surgeon who can repair your joints. For instance, a surgeon may perform a synovectomy, which a procedure where the lining of your joint is removed completely. This surgery can be performed on your fingers, hips, wrists, knees, or elbows. You may need to undergo surgery to repair your tendons. You could need a joint fusion or a completely joint replacement. During a total joint replacement, you receive a prosthetic joint comprised of either surgical-grade plastic or metal.
Preventing Rheumatoid Arthritis
In most cases, you can’t prevent rheumatoid arthritis. You, however, should avoid smoking since it can heighten your risk. You want to make sure you maintain a healthy weight since obesity plays a role in the onset in some cases. In addition, if you notice pain in your joints, you should schedule an appointment to receive a diagnosis and slow the progression as soon as you can.
Homeopathic Treatment for Rheumatoid arthritis:
Since the beginning of medicine until today, humans have used all the elements around them to treat their rheumatism. Homeopathy has many powerful remedies to relieve the patient’s discomfort from Rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, Homeopathic treatment controls the handicapping evolution of this disease process.
Homeopathy medicine dosage for Rheumatoid arthritis:
Mother Tincture of plant remedies acts excellently for Rheumatoid arthritis.
During acute attacks, very low potencies Homeopathic medicines are often good painkillers.
Higher potencies must be used in severe cases. Among all the nosodes, Medorrhinum and Tuberculinum are essential in favor of Rheumatoid arthritis.
Homeopathic medicine for the Treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis according to the factor of aggravation:
The pains of Rheumatoid arthritis that aggravate from cold in general need the following Homeopathic medicines:
In fact, Rheumatism increases in damp cold:
- Antimonium Crudum, Dulcamara, Kalium Bichromicum, Kalium Iodatum, Manganum Aceticum, Medorrhinum, Natrum Sulphuricum, Phytolacca, Rhododendron, Rhustox, and Tuberculinum
Rheumatoid arthritis that intensifies from dry cold:
- Bryonia, Causticum, Cimicifuga, Kalium Carbonicum, and Silicea
Joint pains chiefly from snow, snowy weather, damp cold:
- Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Phosphorica, Conium, Lycopodium, Pulsatilla, Rhustox, Sepia, Silicea, And Sulfur Flavum
Rheumatoid arthritis pain unbearable especially on exposure to heat:
- Guaiacum, Kalium Iodatum, Kalium Sulphuricum, Ledum, Phytolacca, Pulsatilla, Sabina, Sulfur Flavum, and Thuja
Pain that increases periodical, in spring and / or autumn:
- Calcarea Phosphorica, Kalium Bichromicum, Lachesis, Natrum Sulphuricum, and Rhus tox
Movement if causes pain in joints the best Homeopathic medicines:
- Bryonia, Cimicifuga, Chelidonium, Colchicum, Colocynthis, Guaiacum, Kalmia Latifolia, Ledum, Ranunculus, and Sabina
Homeopathic medicines Rheumatoid arthritis aggravates especially during the night:
- Aurum Metal, Kalium Iodatum, Manganum Aceticum, Mercurius Solubulis, Mezereum, and Phytolacca Decandra
Joint pains and swelling increased particularly during menses need the following Homeopathic remedies:
- Calcarea Phosphorica, Caulophyllum, Cimicifuga, Kalium Carbonicum, Pulsatilla, and Sepia
Homeopathic medicine for the Treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis when Improved by:
Cold that relieves the Rheumatoid arthritis complaints need the following:
- Bryonia, Guaiacum, Ledum, Lycopodium, Mercurius Solubulis, Pulsatilla, Sabina, Secale and Cornutum
Rheumatism that in general relieved by heat need the below Homeopathic medicines:
- Aurum Metal, Benzoic Acid, Colchicum, Formica Rufa, Kalium Bichromicum, Kalium Carbonicum, Rhus Tox, and Rhododendron
Friction that provides the most comfort for pains of Rheumatoid arthritis especially responds to the following Homeopathic remedies:
- Calcarea Carbonica, Cantharis, Cyclamen, Guaiacum, Mercurius Solubulis, Natrum Carbonicum, Nux Vomica, Phosphorus, Ruta, And Thuja
Movement if causes pain relief, then the below Homeopathic remedies are the best in the treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Aurum Metal, Colocynthis, Conium, Dulcamara, Ferrum Metal, Kalium Sulphuricum, Lycopodium, Pulsatilla, Rhododendron, Rhus Tox, Ruta, And Valeriana
In fact, strong pressure smoothen pains of Rheumatoid arthritis, then below are the medicine greatly helpful:
- Aurum Metal, Bryonia, Chelidonium, China, Colocynthis, Conium, Drosera, Dulcamara, All The Kalium, Magnesia Phosphorica, Menyanthes, Pulsatilla, Rhus Tox, Sepia, and Silicea
Homeopathic Remedies for the Treatment of Rheumatism according to Location:
Rheumatism that attacked the especially the nape of the neck is required to prescribe the below Homeopathic remedies.
- Calcarea Carbonica, Cimicifuga, Colchicum, Cuprum Metal, Lachnantes, Lycopodium, Nux Vomica, Phosphorus, and Rhustox
Rheumatoid arthritis of shoulders:
- Ferrum Metal, Ferrum Phosphoricum, Lithium Carbonicum, Rhododendron, Sanguinaria, and Sticta Pulmonaria
Rheumatoid arthritis of elbow:
- Causticum, Colocynthis, Guaiacum, Kalium Bichromicum, and Lycopodium
Wrist if affected with Rheumatoid arthritis then below is the right Homeopathic medicine:
- Antimonium Crudum, Caulophyllum, Guaiacum, Kalium Bichromicum, Kalium Nitricum, Kalmia Latifolia, Oxalic Acid, Pulsatilla, Pulsatilla, Rhododendron, Rhus tox, Ruta, Sabina, And Sulfur Flavum
Rheumatoid arthritis of hand and fingers:
- Anacardium Orientale, Actea Spicata, Caulophyllum, Clematis Erecta, Colchicum, Digitalis, Guaiacum, Phytolacca, Pulsatilla, Rhus Tox, Sarsaparilla, and Staphysagria
Rheumatoid arthritis of spine:
- BRYONIA, CALCAREA CARBONICA, CALCAREA PHOSPHORICA, CIMICIFUGA, FERRUM METAL, KALIUM IODATUM, MEDORRHINUM, NUX VOMICA, RHODODENDRON, RHUS TOX, RUTA, SANGUINARIA
Rheumatoid arthritis of lower limbs and Homeopathic medicines:
Rheumatoid arthritis of hip:
- Allium Sativa, Carboneum Sulfuratum, Causticum, Colchicum, Kalmia Latifolia, Ledum, Lycopodium, Medorrhinum, Phosphorus, Phytolacca, Rhus Tox, and Valeriana
Rheumatism of knee:
- Agaricus, Benzoic Acid, Berberis, Bryonia, Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Phosphorica, Clematis Erecta, Guaiacum, Kalium Carbonicum, Ledum, Lycopodium, Medorrhinum, Rhustox, and Sticta Pulmonaria
Rheumatoid arthritis of foot:
- Aurum Metal, Causticum, Guaiacum, Hepar Sulfur, Ledum, Mercurius Solubulis, Nitric Acid, Phytolacca, Rhododendron, Rhus Tox, Ruta, Sabina
Rheumatism of toes:
- Benzoic Acid, Caulophyllum, Causticum, Colocynthis, Lithium Carbonicum, Lycopodium, Phosphorus, Phytolacca, Platina, Rhododendron, and Sticta Pulmonaria
Rheumatoid arthritis of small joints, especially of hand and foot:
- Actea Spicata, Antimonium Crudum, Caulophyllum, Guaiacum, Kalium Bichromicum, Ledum, Lithium Carbonicum, Manganum Aceticum, and Stellaria Aquatica
Homeopathic medicines for the Treatment of Rheumatism when Alternate with some other disease:
Skin diseases usually that associate with Rheumatoid arthritis need the following Homeopathic medicines:
- Dulcamara, Mezereum, Staphysagria, Sulfur Flavum, and Urtica Urens
Digestive disorders, mainly diarrhea:
- Aloe, Antimonium Crudum, Chelidonium, Cimicifuga, Dulcamara, Graphites, Kalium Bichromicum, Lycopodium
- ALOE, BENZOIC ACID, LYCOPODIUM
E.N. T. and lung diseases:
- benzoic acid, KALIUM BICHROMICUM, KALIUM CARBONICUM, LYCOPODIUM, NATRUM SULFURICUM, SULFUR FLAVUM
- Bouko Levy M., Homeopathic and Drainage Repertory