Homeopathic medicine for polyps in general:
Polyps are benign tumors. These abnormal tissue growths that most often look like small, flat bumps or tiny mushroomlike stalks. They arise from the mucus surfaces anywhere in the body. Of course, the constant irritation is the cause of the polyp formation. These benign tumors can have dreadful consequences due to their location and recurrence. Homeopathic medicine is essential to treat chronic polyps.
The patients who suppress Gonococcal infection develops all kinds of growths. Or else the family history of the same may cause the tendency to grow polyps. If the same person has a suppressed history of syphilis, then it increased the risk of cancer. There are times when surgery is needed, especially, if there is a major obstruction.
Homeopathic Treatment for Polyps In general:
Homeopathic Treatment for Nasal Polyps:
Phosphorus is the best Homeopathic medicine for Polyps that Bleed easily.
Homeopathy Medicine for Polyp in Larynx:
- Sanguinaria is for the right-sided polyps in the larynx.
- Argentum Metallicum – polyps in singers.
- Argentum Nitricum – over anxiety, talkativeness that chiefly causes polyps in the larynx
- Phosphorus – tall lean persons with frequent coughs, polyps in larynx especially need this Homeopathic medicine.
- Calcarea Phosphorica – thin persons with polyps in the larynx
- Calcarea Carbonica – heavy subjects with polyps.
Homeopathy Medicines for Polyps in Perineum:
Sabina and Thuja are in general help in the cure of polyps in Perineum.
Polyps if affecting anus and rectum then Cinnabaris and Nitric Acid are the best Homeopathic remedies.
Polyps if affecting uterus and vagina in this case, Hydrastis and Conium are the topmost Homeopathic remedies.
Homeopathic remedy for Polyps in Bladder:
Sanguinaria, Teucrium Marum, Thuja, and Viscum Album are in particular the most effective Homeopathic medicine for polyps in the bladder.
A polyp, in case of bleeding Nitric Acid, is the excellent Homeopathic medicine.
- Bouko Levy M., Homeopathic and Drainage Repertory
- Polyps: Types, Treatments, and Biopsy – Healthline