Best Homeopathic Medicine for Epididymitis:
The inflammation of epididymis is called Epididymitis. The epididymis is a tube located at the back of the testicles that stores and carries sperm. Usually, the pain and swelling in the testicles are caused by the swollen epididymis. Men of all ages can affect by Epididymitis, but it’s most common in men between ages 14 and 35. Homeopathic treatment for Epididymitis is most effective without side effects. Homeopathic Medicine in general targets the immune system to provide a permanent cure for Epididymitis. Pulsatilla, Apis, Rhododendron, and Aurum Metallicum are the top most remedies for Epididymitis.
In this regard we need to follow the below key symptoms to reach the best medicine for Epididymitis.
- Homeopathy for testicular pain
- Homeopathy medicine has swollen right testicle
- Apis mellifica 30 for epididymal cyst
- Best homeopathic medicine for orchitis
- Homeopathic medicine for spermatic cord pain
- Homeopathy for STDs
- Homeopathic medicine for gonorrhea
Pulsatilla – Best homeopathic medicine for orchitis and Epididymitis:
This is the top listed Homeopathic Remedy for Orchitis with Epididymitis. Epididymitis particularly after suppressed mumps or gonorrhea mainly responds to Pulsatilla. This homeopathy medicine especially helpful in the treatment of the Left side.
Rhododendron Chrysanthum – Homeopathic medicine for spermatic cord pain with Epididymitis:
Pain in testes particularly on the right side with Epididymitis is the main indication of this remedy. Pain due to Epididymitis is particularly extended to the abdomen and thighs. The testicular pain for the most part relieves after motion. The Rhododendron’s main action is on Indurations (hard) and swelling of testes along with Epididymitis.
Aurum Metallicum – Homeopathy for stds and Epididymitis:
It is also a very good Homeopathic medicine for inflammation and indurations of testes, especially on the right side. Many times Aurum Metallicum does great service for Undescended testes with Epididymitis. In this case, Sexual desire increased when Epididymitis is high.
China officinalis – Homeopathy medicine swollen right testicle with Epididymitis:
Bloody seminal emissions are an important indication of this Homeopathic Remedy. Slight tough cause’s great pain in testes indicates this Homeopathic Medicine for Epididymitis. However hard pressure on testes produces relief of pain mainly needs China. The pain due to Epididymitis appears every alternate day. The inflammation in testes particularly increases during the night.
Medorrhinum – Homeopathic medicine for gonorrhea and Epididymitis:
This Homeopathic Medicine in general indicates for high desire in people with Epididymitis. The condylomata growths on testes are common. Medorrhinum is the best suitable medicine for Orchitis and Epididymitis in combination. It also works well for cases of Epididymitis with impotency.
Causes of epididymitis include:
- STIs. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are the most common causes of epididymitis in young, particularly sexually active men.
- Other infections. Bacteria from a urinary tract or prostate infection might spread from the infected site to the epididymis. Also, viral infections, such as the mumps virus, can result in epididymitis.
- Urine in the epididymis (chemical epididymitis). This condition occurs when urine flows backward into the epididymis, possibly because of heavy lifting or straining.
- Trauma. A groin hurt can cause epididymitis.
- Tuberculosis. Rarely, epididymitis can caused by tuberculosis infection.
- Low-grade fever
- Particularly the groin pain and pain in the pelvic area
- Pressure in the testicles
- Tenderness of testicles
- Redness and warmth in the scrotum
- Pain while sexual intercourse in general
- Pain all through urination
- unusual penile discharge
- Blood in semen
Conditions related to Epididymitis
- Orchitis: A condition characterized by inflammation of testicles.
- Testicular Cancer: Cancer that develops in the testicles, a male organ especially that produces sex hormones and sperm for reproduction.
- Gonorrhea: A sexually transmitted bacterial infection caused by the bacteria Neisseria gonorrhea.
- Chlamydia Infection: A common sexually transmitted infection caused by bacteria particularly.
- Spermatocele: Painless fluid-filled cyst in the epididymis, a small tube located above the testicles.
- Prostatitis: An inflammation and swelling of the prostate gland.
- Testicular Pain: Unpleasant or distressing feeling of one or both of the testicles.
Homeopathic Medicines for Epididymitis are most effective without side effects. However, the best suitable constitutional remedy is needed to cure the condition permanently. A single dose of just 2 pills of the indicated medicine is enough to cure the case permanently. Instead of self-medication it is always suggested to consult the best Homeopathic physician for better results.