Homeopathic Medicine for Bronchiectasis
Bronchiectasis is a disease in which there is permanent enlargement of parts of the airways of the lung. Symptoms typically include a chronic cough with mucus production. Other symptoms include shortness of breath, coughing up blood, and chest pain. Homeopathy has wide range of medicines to cure Bronchiectasis. Let us discuss the top 4 Homeopathic remedies that helps in the treatment of Bronchiectasis.
Bronchiectasis may result from a number of infectious and acquired causes, including pneumonia, tuberculosis, immune system problems, as well as the genetic disorder cystic fibrosis. Cystic fibrosis eventually results in severe bronchiectasis in nearly all cases.
We need to discuss the following conditions to have a complete idea on bronchiectasis and Homeopathy treatment.
- Carbo Vegetabilis for Bronchiectasis
- Homeopathic medicines helpful for shortness of breath
- For phlegm in throat homeopathic medicine
- Homeopathic medicine for bronchitis
- Homeopathic medicine for allergic bronchitis
- For cough and cold Homeopathic remedy
- Homeopathy for pneumonia
- Homeopathy for cough
Let us discuss about the most useful Homeopathic Remedy for Bronchiectasis that is Carbo Vegetabilis:
The persons who need Carbo Veg for Bronchiectasis will crave for air. Air hunger is the important symptom to observe in these patients. The Bronchiectasis patients who need fanning from near always require this Homeopathic Remedy. The of these Bronchiectasis persons is very cold to touch. If you have Bronchiectasis with great shortness of breath then Carbo Vegetabilis is the most indicated remedy.
Homeopathic medicines helpful for shortness of breath:
Difficulty in breathing is the most important symptom of the Bronchiectasis. Homeopathy has number of medicines to cure shortness of breath. Let us have a discussion on few important one.
Antimonium Tartaricum: It is the first grade remedy for breathless in Bronchiectasis cases. Where rattling sounds are clearly audible, Antim Tart has its wonderful action on breathless of Bronchiectasis.
Lobelia Inflata: This Homeopathic Remedy is also has its excellent action on breathless of Bronchiectasis. Labored breathing, sense of tightness across chest compelling her to take deep inspirations, which caused pain in heart region mainly indicates Lobelia for Bronchiectasis.
Spongia: This Homeopathic Medicine has its specific indications for its action on breathlessness or shortness of breath in Bronchiectasis. Difficulty of breathing, with stitches in chest when breathing and coughing is the symptoms often call for Spongia to cure Bronchiectasis. Cough in the morning, with copious expectoration of thin, frequently reddish-colored mucus are the other indication of Spongia for difficult in breathing. Dry cough morning and night that is violent dry cough which causes shattering pain in abdomen and dryness in the throat also call for the action of Spongia for Bronchiectasis.
Diseases related to Bronchiectasis:
- Cystic Fibrosis: A genetic disorder, in which the lungs and the digestive system get clogged with mucus.
- Nail clubbing: Nail clubbing, also known as digital clubbing or clubbing, is a deformity of the finger or toe nail.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A group of progressive lung disorders characterised by increasing breathlessness.
- Bronchitis: Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes, the airways that carry air to your lungs.
- Pneumonia: An infection of the air sacs in one or both the lungs.
- Atelectasis: A condition where lungs collapse partially or completely.
- Asthma: A condition in which the airways (the tubes that carry air in and out of the lungs) narrow and swell causing reversible