Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment in homeopathy:
The name itself indicates the damage or diseased small nerves in the body. To put it in other words, it is the inability to carrying nerve signals to the brain and spinal cord from peripheral body parts. In fact, the diseased peripheral nerve fibers are the reason for this condition. On the other hand, it can also call as peripheral neuritis. Whatever it may be the Homeopathy treatment aims in curing the resulting symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. For that reason, Homeopathic medicines cure the peripheral neuropathy permanently.
What are the symptoms?
Peripheral Neuropathy causes symptoms like:
- Great burning in the feet
- It also produces, Numbness, and tingling in the affected parts.
- In addition, loss of sensation in the body parts
Homeopathy Medicines for Peripheral Neuropathy treatment:
As already, mentioned, Homeopathic treatment for neuropathy depends on the symptoms it produces. Let us check the Homeopathic remedies especially for burning feet, numbness, and tingling.
Homeopathic medicines for burning foot – soles in general:
- Sole burning: Aesc., ail., all-s., aloe., alum., am-c., ambr., anac., ars-s-f., ars., arum-d., aur-m., bar-c., bell., berb., bov., calc-s., Calc., canth., carb-s., carb-v., caust., cham., chel., clem., coc-c., cocc., coloc., cop., croc., crot-h., crot-t., cupr., dulc., eup-per., fl-ac., graph., guare., hep., jal., kali-ar., kali-bi., kali-c., kali-n., kali-p., kali-s., kreos., lac-c., lach., lachn., lil-t., Lyc., mag-c., mag-m., manc., mang., med., merc., merl., mur-ac., myric., nat-a., nat-c., nat-m., nat-p., nat-s., nux-v., ox-ac., petr., ph-ac., phos., phyt., plb., puls., sang., sec., sep., sil., squil., stann., sul-i., Sulph., tab., tarax., tep., zinc.
Homeopathic Medicines for Numbness in the foot in general:
- Foot numbness: Abrot., acet-ac., acon., agar., alum., alumn., am-c., am-m., ambr., ang., ant-c., ant-t., apis., arg-m., Arg-n., arn., ars-h., ars-i., Ars., arund., asaf., asar., bapt., bell., bry., cact., calc-p., calc-s., calc., camph., cann-i., carb-an., carb-o., carb-s., carb-v., caust., cham., cinnb., coca., Cocc., colch., coloc., Con., croc., cub., cupr., dig., dios., eupho., euphr., fago., ferr-ar., ferr-i., ferr-p., ferr., glon., Graph., grat., hell., helon., hyper., ign., iod., kali-ar., kali-c., kali-n., kali-p., kali-s., lach., laur., Lyc., mag-m., mag-s., mang., merc-c., mez., mill., nat-a., nat-c., nat-m., nat-p., nit-ac., Nux-v., op., Ph-ac., Phos., phys., pic-ac., plat., plb., psor., puls., rhod., rhus-t., sabad., sec., sep., sil., spig., stram., sul-ac., sulph., sumb., thuj., upa., verat-v., vip., zinc.
Let us watch the Indications of top grade Remedies:
Carboneum Sulphuratum – topmost Homeopathic remedy for Peripheral Neuropathy with lightning-like pains:
In this case, herpes viral infection in the past causes the neuropathy. In fact, anesthesia of arms and hands guide us to use this remedy. Cramps in limbs, sore pain, and bruised limbs are other indications. Fingers swollen are insensible, rigid, and stiff. Such as, difficulty in walking suggests this Homeopathic remedy for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy. In addition, flying pains are return regularly for a long time. Next, Pain in lower limbs is with cramps and formication. Consequently, insensible feet with sciatica indicate Carboneum Sulphuratum for peripheral neuritis.
Cocculus Indicus – Best Homeopathic Medicine for treatment of Peripheral Neuropathy in Homeopathy when progressing towards paralysis:
Heaviness in legs usually suggests this Homeopathic remedy for peripheral neuritis. In this case, the numbness and tingling gradually lead to paralysis. In coordination of limbs especially indicates this Homeopathic remedy for neuritis. Awkwardness and trembling are particularly guiding us to use Cocculus Indicus for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy.
Graphites – Topmost Homeopathic remedy for Peripheral Neuropathy with nails distorted and brittle:
Burning heat of foot soles and uncovers them relieves the pain, put this Homeopathic remedy for neuritis in the first place. Graphites especially indicated for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy with numbness in the forearm. On the other hand, in growing toenails suggest this Homeopathic medicine for neuritis. Swelling feet and toes, especially during menses, guide us to use Graphites for neuritis.
Lycopodium – Homeopathic medicine useful in the treatment of peripheral neuritis with one foot or hand hot, the other one cold:
The Homeopathic medicine chiefly works for hot burning foot soles that relieve when uncovers them at night. In this case, offensive perspiration of feet indicates lycopodium for Homeopathic treatment of peripheral neuritis. Right-sided affections are another key point in this remedy often overlooked.
Secale Cornutum – Homeopathy remedy for Peripheral neuropathy treatment with cramping and tingling in legs on exertion:
Formication and numbness in the foot, worse on rubbing is the important symptom in this case. Moreover, reduction in blood circulation causes neuritis in the case of Secale cornutum. Violent pain, especially at fingertips, indicates this Homeopathic medicine in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy. Here also the heat of feet with uncovering amelioration is noticeable.
Sulphur – Homeopathic Remedy for peripheral neuritis with feet hot burning and uncovers them at night:
The symptom of offensive sweat in the foot is very well prominent in this case. Another important key point is burning feet relieve by cold application. Brittle and distorted nails along with peripheral neuropathy chiefly indicate this Homeopathic medicine in the treatment of peripheral neuritis.
Conium is also a very good remedy for peripheral neuropathy in old people.
- Understanding Peripheral Neuropathy
- W.Boericke M.D, Clinical Materia Medica
- Diabetes treatment in Homeopathy