Homeopathic Remedies for Permanent cure of Epilepsy:
Homeopathic remedies alone cannot treat epilepsy. They are the necessary background treatment that permits the reduction of allopathic drugs to a functional minimum and progressively balances the patient. However, the Homeopathic Remedies for Permanent cure of epilepsy can prevent as well cure epilepsy.
This article aimed in discussing the following points regarding epilepsy andHomeopathic treatment:
- Epilepsy Homeopathy ABC
- Permanent cure for epilepsy in Homeopathy
- Best Homeopathy doctor for epilepsy
- Permanent treatment for epilepsy
- Limitation of Homoeopathy in epilepsy
- Homeopathic management of epilepsy in children
- Epilepsy treatment in Homeopathy
- R33 Homeopathic medicine side effects
Permanent cure for epilepsy in Homeopathy according to Mind symptoms and Menses:
Artemisia is a very good homeopathic medicine for epilepsy permanent cure. In fact epilepsy or fits during puberty, menses and from amenorrhea are the indications for Artemisia homeopathic medicine for epilepsy. In addition, Moschus is also an excellent homeopathic medicine for the permanent cure of epilepsy. However, Moschus cure epilepsy during hysteria, permanently.
Permanent cure of Myoclonic form of epilepsy in Homeopathy:
Cicuta Virosa is a very good Homeopathic remedy for management of epilepsy in children. The important indications are the aggravation of fits during noise and prolonged lack of memory. Moreover, Cuprum metallicum is also an excellent Homeopathic medicine management of epilepsy in children. In fact, epilepsy during the night, aggravation during New Moon and cyanosis indicates cuprum metallicum for epilepsy management. In addition, Oenanthe Crocata is also a wonderful Homeopathic remedy to cure epilepsy permanently. The fact is that cold and numbness of hands and feet guide us to select Oenanthe Crocata for epilepsy cure. Additionally, Rana Bufo is another interesting Homeopathic medicine for the management of epilepsy. The most important indication of Bufo Rana is sexual excitement with epilepsy during menses. Moreover, Bufo Rana patients are anger some and retarded mentally.
Homeopathic Remedies for permanent cure of epilepsy according to the first symptom:
Cuprum metallicum is a wonderful Homeopathic remedy for epilepsy permanent cure if your eyesight is affected first. That means if you experience a disturbance in your eyesight prior to the attack of epilepsy. Stramonium is another good remedy for epilepsy. However, the attack of epilepsy, in this case, starts with vertigo and delusions. Moreover, epilepsy that aggravates during a thunderstorm can cure permanently with Stramonium.
Sometimes masturbation and onanism are the cause of epilepsy. In that case, Bufo Rana is an excellent Homeopathic medicine for the permanent cure of epilepsy. Moreover, violent anger that causes epilepsy needs Bufo Rana.
Manganese, cobalt, and magnesium are the trace elements useful for the permanent treatment of epilepsy.
Nux moscata and Bufo Rana are the best Homeopathic remedies for brain softening, sleepiness that associated with epilepsy.
Extreme excitement and alcoholic heredity associated with epilepsy need Absinthium and Cicuta Virosa.
This article discussed the following points regarding epilepsy and Homeopathic treatment:
- Epilepsy Homeopathy ABC: This is about the homeopathic website and forum that discuss epilepsy and Homeopathic treatment.
- Permanent cure for epilepsy in Homeopathy: Yes permanent cure of epilepsy is possible with Homeopathic treatment. In fact, the permanent cure of epilepsy in Homeopathy is evident from clinic experiments.
- Best Homeopathy doctor for epilepsy: The Homeopathic doctor who can study your constitution is the best Homeopathic doctor for epilepsy.
- Permanent treatment for epilepsy: Yes, permanent treatment and cure is possible in Homeopathy.
- Limitation of Homoeopathy in epilepsy: During acute attacks of epilepsy many times needs allopathic management. Homeopathy may not cure your acute attacks. The problem is difficulty in obtaining the symptoms for selection of the remedy. Moreover, it is difficult to observe the symptoms during the attack of epilepsy. Any delay in remedy selection may life-threatening. Therefore, it is a big limitation of Homeopathy. However, with proper clinical management, even acute attacks of epilepsy can cure with the Homeopathic remedy.
Homeopathic management of epilepsy in children:
- It is safe and effective to use Homeopathy for epilepsy in children. However, it should be cautious while selecting a Homeopathic remedy for epilepsy in case of children. Why because of children not able to reveal the symptoms of epilepsy exactly as they are. Therefore, the Homeopathic physician must depend on the objective symptoms. In fact, we may not obtain the symptoms in detail many times. So management of epilepsy in children becomes difficult. However, with proper observation, and clinical knowledge, it is not difficult to manage epilepsy in children.
- Epilepsy treatment in Homeopathy
R33 Homeopathic medicine side effects:
R33 is a Homeopathic combination contains a mixture of many medicines. You may get relief from epilepsy temporally by using such combinations. However, for permanent treatment of epilepsy, you need to depend on constitutional Homeopathic medicine. For this purpose, you need to consult a qualified homeopath to get select your constitutional Homeopathic medicine for epilepsy. Out of many remedies it contains, one remedy may use for your epilepsy. However, the remaining medicines cause side effects. The side effects sometimes may severe. Therefore, do not depend on the temporary combinations for epilepsy treatment.
References: Bouko Levy M., Homeopathic, and Drainage Repertory,