Homeopathic Remedies for Galactorrhea Treatment:
Galactorrhea or lactorrhea is the sudden flow of milk from the breast, which is not related to childbirth or nursing. Homeopathic Remedies for Galactorrhea are acting extraordinarily in reducing prolactin levels. Galactorrhea mostly occurs in Women. On the other hand, Galactorrhea can also occur in males, newborn infants, and adolescents of both sexes. Disturbance in hormone regulation is the cause of Galactorrhea in most cases. In some other cases, there may be local causes like excess stimulation of breast tissue.
Hormonal conditions like hyperprolactinemia and elevated levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) or Thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) are associated with Galactorrhea. However, there is no cause is found in more than half of the cases of Galactorrhea.
Homeopathic Treatment for Galactorrhea:
The syndrome of Amenorrhea-Galactorrhea, as a fact, often develops in women with a sycotic and tuberculinic reactive mode. Which is why classical Homeopathic Remedies for Galactorrhea are often fails.
In most cases, no obvious cause for Galactorrhea can found after a complete checkup.
Homeopathic logical thinking and constitutional treatment for Galactorrhea, however, can help to restore the endocrine hormonal balance for the complete Homeopathic cure of Galactorrhea.
Homeopathic Medicine for Galactorrhea:
- For Galactorrhea often seen in a young woman: Graphites 5C or Pulsatilla 5C as has been noted, best Homeopathic medicines for galactorrhea.
- particularly in a mature woman, Galactorrhea: Cyclamen 5C or Graphites 5C is, overall, the best Homeopathic medicine for Galactorrhea.
- Galactorrhea especially in a thin woman: Natrum Muriaticum 9C or Silicea 9C are excellent Homeopathic Remedies for Galactorrhea.
- Galactorrhea generally in a heavy woman: Graphites 9C or Kalium Carbonicum 9C,30c, and Tuberculinum 9C, 30c are, on the other hand, best Homeopathic Remedies for Galactorrhea.
- In the case of mastitis Conium 5C, or thuja 5C are the best Homeopathic medicines for Galactorrhea.
References: BOUKO LEVY M., Homeopathic, and Drainage Repertory,