Homeopathic Remedies for Bladder infection
Chronic Cystitis or Urinary Bladder Infection: Homeopathy.
Chronic Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder. In most cases, bacteria are the cause of infection and inflammation of the bladder. Cystitis a part of the Urinary tract infection. Homeopathic remedies for bladder infection almost specific for the permanent cure.
Homeopathic remedies for bladder infection:
Homeopathy Treatment for Chronic Cystitis or Interstitial Urine Infection:
Homeopathy treatment especially important to balance the patient with chronic urinary bladder disease. The dominating reactive mode is sycosis. More or less aggravated by tuberculin and sometimes luesa or syphilitic. In almost all cases suppression of Gonococcus is the cause of bladder infection.
Which in fact increases the susceptibility to the invasion of various bacteria? Symptoms of bladder inflammation become severe with suppression of tubercular infection and syphilis. Homeopathic medicines, in general, treat the root cause of Urine Infection. Likewise, prevent the recurrence of the disease. Homeopathic remedies for bladder infection efficient in cases of the bladder infection.
Homeopathic remedies for bladder infection — Acute Cystitis:
The pain and the frequent urge to urinate compels the patient to run to the bathroom. The doctor must find a quick solution to this emergency condition of the Urinary problem. A laboratory examination and antibiotics may be necessary in severe cases.
- If Burning by drops, bloody, still radiate to kidney: Dosage: 3 granules, as needed:
CANTHARIS 4C is the best Homeopathic medicine for Chronic Cystitis in children and adults
- If Burning pain in kidney, furthermore urethritis: Dosage: 3 granules, as needed: TEREBENTHINA 30c is Homeopathy remedy for Urine retention.
- In the young bride, as soon as after first sexual relations :
Dosage: 3 granules, as needed:
STAPHYSAGRIA 5C the best homeopathic remedy for Urinary tract infection in married women.
- If purulent, bloody urination and high fever : •
Dosage 3 granules as needed:
MERCURIUS CORROSIVUS 5C definitely a good Homeopathy medicine for urinary incontinence.
Homeopathic remedies for bladder infection in general:
- In case Bladder drainage most specific : 20 to 40 drops, 1 to 3 times a day :BERBERIS / CHIMAPHILA / SOLIDAGO VIRGA / THLASPI-BURSA PASTORIS / UVA URSI / a.a. p. 3X.
- In a woman, for colibacillosis : ALETRIS FARINOSA 1X / FORMICA RUFA 6X / SEPIA 6X / a.a. p.
- In man, for prostate adenoma : PEREIRA BRAVA / POPULUS TREMULA / SABAL SERRULATA / SARSAPARILLA / a.a. p. 6X
Homeopathy Remedies for Chronic Cystitis: Always treat the cause a tuberculin or arthritic reactive mode. Or a prostate adenoma, a dental cyst, a depressive state, etc.
Natural Trace element for Urination problems:
- Almost one dose, daily: morning: COPPER GOLD SILVER evening: MAGNESIUM
Phyto and gemmotherapy for Chronic Urinary retention treatment:
- 20 to 50 drops, daily: — arthritis: morning: FRAXINUS EXCELSIOR BUDS 1X • evening: PLANTAGO MAJOR Homeopathic Mother Tincture. — especially homeopathic best diuretic action,
- Gout, cholesterol: ORTHOSIPHON STAMINEUS Homeopathic Mother Tincture — urinary tract
- Antiseptic: with sand, lithiasis: RUBIA TINCTORIA Homeopathic Mother Tincture
- Digestive antiseptic: VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS M.T. — for long-term infections: VACCINIUM VITIS IDAEA YOUNG SHOOTS 1X
Organotherapy for Interstitial cystitis:
20 to 40 drops, daily : BLADDER / COLON MUCOSA / HEPATINE / NEPHRINE / a.a. p. 4C • one dose, every week, in the following order:
Firstly THUYA 9C
Secondly NATRUM SULFURICUM 9C
Thirdly MEDORRHINUM 9C
Fourthly SEPIA 9C are best Homeo medicine for Chronic Cystitis in women.
In conclusion above Homeopathic remedies for UTI in adults are most effective. Permanent cure achieved when used in the potency as suggested.
References: BOUKO LEVY M., Homeopathic and Drainage Repertory.