Homeopathic medicine for occipital neuralgia:
The headache usually on one side of the neck, behind ears and in the upper part of the neck can call occipital neuralgia. In fact, the headache of neurological in nature extends from its origin. So also, the occipital neuralgia radiates to the surrounding of the neck above and below. There is no cure for this condition in conventional medicine. Even though the painkillers are, give a short relief. However, we have a number of Homeopathic medicine for occipital neuralgia. In addition, Homeopathic remedies work directly on the nerve. For that reason, the root cause of occipital neuralgia will be cured permanently.
Top Homeopathy medicines benefit in occipital neuralgia:
- Calcarea carbonica: It is the top grade remedy for occipital pain extending upward. Cold and profuse perspiration indicates this homeopathic remedy for occipital neuralgia.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens: This is another first-grade Homeopathic medicine benefits in Occipital Neuralgia. On the other hand, severe anxiety and anticipation suggest this Homeopathic remedy for occipital pain. The Gelsemium patients are desire to be quiet, to be left alone with the pain in the occiput. Avoid people and distress of life is another key point.
- Silicea: It is also the most important Homeopathic medicine for Occipital neuralgia. In this case, the headache starts on occiput, gradually move to the forehead especially on the right side. Moreover, exposure to cold air increased occipital head pain.
Second Grade Homeopathic Medicines for Occipital Neuralgia:
- Pulsatilla: Occipital head pain in mild, easily weeping persons need this Homeopathic remedy. In fact, thirstlessness is a prominent symptom in this case. Occipital headache relieves by open-air certainly cures with pulsatilla Homeopathy.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: Here also pain from right side occiput or neck move upward to the forehead and right eye. Another key point is periodicity. Headache repeats for every 7 days.
Third Grade Homeopathic Remedies for Occipital Neuralgia:
- Phosphoricum Acidum: Headache as from a weight on the vertex, in particular, calls for this Homeopathic medicine. Here also falling hair and grey becomes indicates Phosphoric acid for Occipital headache. Mental exertion cause headache in this case.
- Phosphorus: Occipital Pain on fasting is an important indication to use this homeopathic medicine. On the other hand, headache increase by heat exposure and relief in spite of the cold. Occipital headache due to loss of sleep and after eating especially indicates Phosphorus. Falling of the hair is another important symptom in this case.
- Sepia Officinalis: Occipital neuralgia move on to the left side, over left eye especially suggest this Homeopathic remedy. Menopause and hormonal changes are key points to use this medicine for occipital pain in women.
- Veratrum Viride: Congestion almost apoplectic, that is, slowness of circulation to the brain, chiefly causes occipital neuralgia in this case. For that reason, constant nodding of the head guides us to Veratrum Viride for Occipital Head pain.
Apart from this, there are 251 Homeopathic medicines for occipital neuralgia available in our repertory.
- Occipital Nueralagia what research is beeing done
- Homeopathic Materia Medica, Boericke.W