Homeopathic Medicine for Kidney pain:
Kidney pain or nephritic colic is among the most excruciating types of pain. Infection or stones usually cause it. Moreover, it is an attempt by the urinary tract to eliminate kidney stones. The acute attack often needs strong allopathic painkillers. Nevertheless, in the case of recurrences, the Homeopathic treatment is necessary to control the kidney stone disease or infection. In fact, the Homeopathic medicine that controls kidney pain produces no side effects and is safe without a doubt.
Homeopathic Remedies for Acute Kidney pain:
- Chamomilla: the person with kidney pain will be more irritable.
- Colocynthis: Double bending forward with kidney pain is especially an indication of this Homeopathic medicine.
- Belladonna: Pain in the kidney due to acute inflammation needs this Homeopathic remedy.
- Berberis Vulgaris: Stone in the kidney is the cause of pain in this case.
Pain in the kidney with high levels of uric acid in blood needs the Following Homeopathic medicine:
- Berberis Vulgaris: Joint pains along with kidney stone pain indicate this Homeopathy Medicine.
- Solidago Virga: It is called Homeopathic catheter. It helps in the prevention of serious kidney infection out of stones.
- Urtica Urens: skin and rheumatic complaints are common.
- Benzoic acid: a strong odor of the urine that smells like horse urine indicates this Homeopathy Medicine for kidney pain.
- Uric acid:
- Nux Vomica: Indigestion and constipation with kidney pain benefit from this Homeopathic remedy.
- Sulfur Flavum: depigmentation of the skin in kidney pain cases are helped by this remedy.
- Sepia: bearing down sensation while kidney pain is a well known indication.
- Lycopodium: right side pain in the kidney, on the other hand, suggests this Homeopathic medicine.
Oxalic acid crystals in kidney stone, on the other hand, suggest the following:
- Aloe: Piles, back pain, and kidney pain call for this Homeopathy Medicine.
- Senna: It is a very Good laxative in Homeopathy. It also helps in relieving kidney stone pain.
- Solidago Virga:
- Medorrhinum: Chronic cases with frequent urinary tract infections are especially helped by this remedy.
- Natrum Sulphuricum: Catarrhal lung diseases with greenish-yellow discharges get benefited with this Homeopathy Medicine. Kidney pain with yellow urethral discharges also needs this Homeopathic remedy.
- Lycopodium: kidney pain particularly in the evening is curable with this Homeopathic remedy.
Calcium Phosphates stones that cause kidney pain need the following Homeopathic medicine.
- Formica Rufa: It is an arthritic remedy, also useful for kidney pain. The pain in the kidney that arises from chronic nephritis will respond to this Homeopathy Medicine.
- Sarsaparilla: Renal colic after the suppression of venereal diseases is an indication of this remedy.
- Solidago Virga: Kidney infection with pain in that area with stones is the indication.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: pain in kidney location radiated to lower limbs that resemble the sciatica is curable with this Homeopathic medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Pain in the kidney area after abuse of salt often calls for this Homeopathic remedy.
- Silicea: Improper assimilation of food is the cause of such malformation and deposits in the kidney produce pain in the renal area.
- Calcarea Phosphorica: Formation of stones from excess calcium absorption causes pain in kidney location in this case.
- Sulfur Iodatum: frequent kidney pains with skin complaints like those that eczema needs this remedy.
Kidney stone pain with repeated infections is curable with the following Homeopathic remedy:
- Equisetum: Deep pain in the region of the right kidney is extending to the lower abdomen, with an urgent desire to urinate.
- Hydrangea: It is a remedy for kidney stones, with a profuse deposit of white amorphous salts in urine. Particularly indicates for renal colic with bloody urine.
- Pareira Brava: Pain in the left kidney area with stones needs this Homeopathic remedy.
- Populus tremula: Panic Feelings of dread Apprehension for no known reason and sudden fear and anxiety with kidney pain suggest this Homeopathic medicine.
- Thuja: Desire for urination is sudden and urgent, however, it cannot be controlled.
- Sepia: Chronic renal infections with involuntary urination are an important indication of this Homeopathic remedy.
- Silicea: Bloody, involuntary, with red, or yellow sediment with chronic renal pain need this Homeopathy Medicine.
- Medorrhinum: Pain in anus urination during is the indication for prescribing this Homeopathic medicine for pain in kidney location.
- Bouko Levy M., Homeopathic and Drainage Repertory
- Kidney pain vs. back pain: Symptoms, causes,