Gelsemium Sempervirens headache in general:
This medicine is wonderful in Homeopathy for its action on headache. The headache in Gelsemium is also associated with vertigo-like in pulsatilla. On the contrary, the headache in Gelsemium Sempervirens starts from the occiput region. For that reason, Gelsemium is a very good remedy for occipital neuralgia. In addition, this Homeopathic medicine acts excellently in case of tension headache and neurological headache.
Let us see the important head pain symptoms of Gelsemium Sempervirens patient:
- Band feeling around the head with pain is a key point to use this remedy for headache.
- On the other hand, heaviness in the head also indicates Gelsemium for migraine headache.
- The dull, heavy ache is another characteristic of Gelsemium Sempervirens headache.
- In addition, the heaviness of eyes guides us to use this remedy for Head pain unconditionally.
- Moreover, bruised sensation gets better on compression and lying with head high.
- Pain in the temple, extending into ear and wing of nose and chin especially indicates Gelsemium for migraine headache.
- Headache, with muscular soreness of neck and shoulders, in particular, is the indication of this Homeopathic medicine for tension headache.
- Headache preceded by blindness is most specific in almost all cases of Gelsemium Sempervirens headache.
- In this case, of Gelsemium, profuse urination relieves the head ache.
- In other words, scalp sore to touch suggests this Homeopathic remedy for tension headache.
- Delirious on falling asleep is another key point to use Gelsemium Sempervirens for head ache.
- Gelsemium patients with migraine always want to have head raised on a pillow.
Dosage of Gelsemium Sempervirens for Head pain in general, tension, or migraine:
Gelsemium 30 or 200ch is the common potency benefits for head pain. Single-dose of this medicine is enough to cure the headache permanently. On the other hand, higher potencies like 1M are useful in a tension headache or when 200 or 30c does not work. However, dosage and potency must confirm with your Homeopathic doctor.