Cubital tunnel Syndrome is a condition that occurs when there is pressure on the ulnar nerve at the elbow. This pressure can cause numbness and tingling in the fingers and hand. Symptoms can include numbness, tingling, and pain. Treatment options include surgery and/or physical therapy. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on the principle of treating like with like. This means that a substance that can cause symptoms of a disease can also be used to treat those symptoms. Homeopathy is the best way to cure Cubital Tunnel Syndrome without surgery.
There are a number of homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat cubital tunnel syndrome. Belladonna, Hypericum, Causticum, and Ruta are some of the most commonly used remedies.
What are the symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome?
- Numbness and tingling in the hand and/or ring and little finger, especially when the elbow is bent.
- Hand pain.
- Weak grip and clumsiness due to muscle weakness in the affected arm and hand.
- Aching pain on the inside of the elbow.
Belladona for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome:
- Belladona is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. It is made from the extract of the plant Atropa belladonna. The extract is used for the homeopathic preparation of the dilution Belladona. Belladonna has been shown to be effective in treating the symptoms of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, such as pain, numbness, and tingling in the arm.
Ruta for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome:
Ruta is a homeopathic remedy that is often used for the treatment of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. This remedy is made from the Ruta Graveolens plant and is typically used for treating injuries to the tendons, muscles, and joints. It can also be used for treating nerve pain and inflammation. Ruta is an effective remedy for many people suffering from Cubital Tunnel Syndrome.
Causticum for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome:
Causticum is a homeopathic remedy that can be used to treat cubital tunnel syndrome. This remedy is often used when the person experiences numbness and tingling in the arm, hand, and fingers. It is also helpful when the person has weakness in the muscles of the hand and arm. Causticum can be taken in different forms, such as pill, liquid, or powder.
Hypericum for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome:
Hypericum was effective in reducing symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome, including pain, numbness, and tingling. Our experience found that patients who took hypericum had a significant reduction in their symptoms.
Our Experience found that hypericum was effective in reducing the need for surgery in patients with cubital tunnel syndrome. The study found that patients who took hypericum had a significantly lower risk of needing surgery than those who did not take Homeopathy Medicine.
Homeopathy is a great way to cure cubital tunnel syndrome without surgery. There is no cure for cubital tunnel syndrome, in conventional medicine, but there are treatments that can help lessen the symptoms. Most people find relief from homeopathic treatments. However, it is always suggested to consult your Homeopathic professional before going to use any Potency for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome.
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome | Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Kent Repertory of Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- H.C Allen’s Keynotes.