Homeopathic Remedies and Treatment for A.I.D.S.Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome -Article By Dr.Devendra Kumar MD (Homeo) Consult.
AIDS is caused by HIV or Human Immuno Virus:
Hello today I would like to present a topic on HIV AIDS. We have to know what is AIDS or HIV. It is nothing but acquired immune deficiency syndrome. Acquired means you got it infected from somewhere else. Immune deficiency means deficiency in your fighting mechanism, body’s ability to fight with infections. Syndrome is a group of symptoms a group of problems that you have. HIV the term is meant for the virus. Which is the human immunodeficiency virus. Homeopathic remedies primarily acts on the immune mechanism of the person affected with immunodeficiency virus.
Symptoms of HIV or AIDS:
- Pain in the abdomen
- Pain can occur while swallowing food or drinks.
- Cough dryness in throat with no expectoration.
- Fatigue, fever, loss of appetite, malaise, night sweats, or sweating.
- Gastrointestinal: nausea, persistent diarrhoea, vomiting, or watery diarrhoea
- Mouth ulcers or white tongue with secondary candid infection.
- Groin lymph nodes sores or swelling
- Throat symptoms are difficulty swallowing or soreness
- some other symptoms are: headache, opportunistic infection, oral thrush, pneumonia, red blotches, severe unintentional weight loss, skin rash, or swollen lymph nodes
Homeopathic Remedies for AIDS:
Crotalus Horridus is one of the great Homeopathic Remedies in treating HIV:
Arsenicum Album is another Good Homeopathy Remedy for AIDS:
Medorrhinum is Best Homeopathy Medicine for HIV:
Mercurius Solubulis is very useful Remedy in AIDS:
Thuja is one of the great Homeopathic Remedies in treating HIV:
- How to take Homeopathic Medicines?
Homeopathic Potencies must be taken in pills form. 2 - 6 Pills as prescribed must be taken into bottle lid or on to a dust free paper and then taken into mouth to chew the medicine until it is dissolved.
- How many day I have to take the medicine?
Generally Homeopathic Physician will prescribe to take the main dose in only a single dose. that means take only 2-6 pills as Homeopathic doctor prescribed and don't take the next dose until the doctor suggested you to take.
- How may days I have to wait after taking single dose of Homeopathic
Homeopathic Doctor will suggest you to wait for at least 10 days in case of Chronic diseases. It is always better to wait as long as your symptoms are disappearing. In case of Acute diseases you need to wait for 5 minutes to one hour or one day according to the severity of Symptoms.
- What next I have to do after single dose?
You need to wait for the period as doctor suggested. after that Doctor will suggest you next remedy according to the result from first prescribed dose.